Other ways someone can get HIV
Apr 8, 2006
My husband has AIDS. He swears that he has been faithful to me sexually. He has not had any blood transfusions. He does not use intraveneous drugs. Is there any scientific evidence that he could have become infected another way?
Response from Dr. Horwath
HIV is transmitted sexually or by needle injection (injection drugs or intravenous transfusions).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Fingered Risks
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Hooker?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.