|follow up on bipolar and hiv+
Mar 24, 2006
Hi, doc! Just found out that levomepromazine is also called methotrimeprazine. Is this safe for me?
What about blood disorders with olanzapine?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I am not familiar with methotrimeprazine.
Olanzapine is not typically associated with blood disorders such as anemia or neutropenia.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Bj Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Happy Ending Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.