Oral Sex

I have had oral sex many a times in my 26 years. 2 of the were with escorts and were unprotected. how big of a chance is there that i may have contracted HIV. Is the risk of getting HIV higher in oral sex as oppossed to Vaginal intercourse. i use condoms when i have vaginal intercourse. and i usually know the history of the woman i dat at the time. i dont take home random people and have unprotected sex. i am just curious as to what you think. Thanks

Response from Dr. Horwath

The risk of infection with oral sex is much lower than with vaginal intercourse, but it is not zero.

CSA 54
follow up on bipolar and hiv+