Mar 24, 2006
I have had oral sex many a times in my 26 years. 2 of the were with escorts and were unprotected. how big of a chance is there that i may have contracted HIV. Is the risk of getting HIV higher in oral sex as oppossed to Vaginal intercourse. i use condoms when i have vaginal intercourse. and i usually know the history of the woman i dat at the time. i dont take home random people and have unprotected sex. i am just curious as to what you think. Thanks
Response from Dr. Horwath
The risk of infection with oral sex is much lower than with vaginal intercourse, but it is not zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.