HIV in the workplace

I have just this past year found out that I am HIV+. I am currently working as an Administrative Assistant but have recently been offered a position at a doctor's office. It is for a Chiropractor and I will deal with the patients as far as taking x-rays, inforation, etc. What are your thoughts on someone being HIV+ and working for a doctor? Is that a problem even if there is no contact with blood? Thank you in advance for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

Response from Dr. Horwath

You can safely work in a doctor's office as an administrative or office assistant. In a doctor's office, people may come in with injuries, cuts, abrasions, etc., so you should wear gloves when having direct contact with patients.

You should not be involved with invasive procedures (eg. drawing blood, etc.)

Aunt Tested Negative/with full blown man
Effect of alcohol on efficacy of HIV meds &on disease progression