Aunt Tested Negative/with full blown man
Mar 17, 2006
My aunt is married to someone who has full blown AIDS (his CD4 count is at 75). She got her test result back negative. How could this be?
Response from Dr. Horwath
She could be HIV negative because she does not have sex with her husband, or because she only has protected sex with him.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- HIV Test After Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.