|Loving someone hiv positve
Mar 17, 2006
Why do i still love my boyfriend even though i think he gave me hiv? Is it possible for you to still love someone and want to be with them if theyre hiv positive?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I don't see why you couldn't love someone who is HIV positive. To love someone or not is your choice to make.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loving Someone With Hiv
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Alcohol And Resistance To Antiretrovirals
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.