Loving someone hiv positve
Mar 17, 2006
Why do i still love my boyfriend even though i think he gave me hiv? Is it possible for you to still love someone and want to be with them if theyre hiv positive?
Response from Dr. Horwath
I don't see why you couldn't love someone who is HIV positive. To love someone or not is your choice to make.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Does Precum Contain Enough Hiv To Infect?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.