Mar 17, 2006
OMG .. I just found on your site looking at the lives of people .. took a look at the senior section and found I'm old! .. I'm just 47! been poz for 7 years.
As I move into the senior years and senior moments .. what should I look out for?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
You're not old. And you need not fear age any more than the rest of us. The health problems caused by HIV are related to the viral load and the degree of damage to your immune system. If the infection is under control, then you are subject to the same pangs of aging as most other people.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.