aging how?

OMG .. I just found on your site looking at the lives of people .. took a look at the senior section and found I'm old! .. I'm just 47! been poz for 7 years.

As I move into the senior years and senior moments .. what should I look out for?

Response from Dr. Horwath

You're not old. And you need not fear age any more than the rest of us. The health problems caused by HIV are related to the viral load and the degree of damage to your immune system. If the infection is under control, then you are subject to the same pangs of aging as most other people.

Loss of my "Soul"
Loving someone hiv positve