Mar 17, 2006
just read the question about going to India and wanted to say that it has also been my dream. I am + 16 years and have taken numerous treatments including now T-20. (had a declared AIDS in 1996) before protease inhibitors. I am a single woman living in France and have just signed up for a trip to go to India on April 1. I have the ok from my doctor. Don't want to give up on dreams and living!
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Masturbation
- Touching Penis Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Vaginal Fisting Scared To Get Tested
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Swallowed Blood?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.