living with aids

my 34yr old son in africa has aids and he is so hurt he wants to spread it all over, I am scared for my other children and and the community , what do I do??

Response from Dr. Horwath

Unfortunately, you cannot control his behavior, but you can speak to him and try to talk some sense into him. Inflicting HIV on other people will surely not give him relief from his own problems. It will only spread the misery to others.

As for your other children, you need have any fear of casual contact, but if you think he might sexually abuse them, of course you need to protect them from him. Hopefully, he is not that consumed with vengeance.

I do not know how to live as HIV+ Person?
Post tramatic stress syndrome