The medication effexor
Mar 3, 2006
I am taking effexor what is the right time to take this medication in the morning or at night
Response from Dr. Horwath
The original form of the drug, Effexor, should be taken twice a day. The more recently released form, Effexor XR, need only be taken once a day. I usually recommend taking it in the morning. Some people find that it interferes with their sleep if they take it at bedtime.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are Physical Symptoms Of Genital Herpes?
- What Antibiotic Treats Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Testing For Gonorrhea In Men After Exposure
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.