|The medication effexor
Mar 3, 2006
I am taking effexor what is the right time to take this medication in the morning or at night
| Response from Dr. Horwath
The original form of the drug, Effexor, should be taken twice a day. The more recently released form, Effexor XR, need only be taken once a day. I usually recommend taking it in the morning. Some people find that it interferes with their sleep if they take it at bedtime.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.