Anxiety AND depression medication

What is the most effective medicine to treat both moderate anxiety and mild depression. I was taking 20mg Sarafem for 5yrs, and my dr. switched me to Celexa 20mg, due to increased anxiety. What about Lexapro?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Each of these three medications are excellent for the treatment of depression in association with anxiety. There are no significant differences in the efficacy of these drugs, but they may differ somewhat in side effects. Side effects are often quite idiosyncratic and vary greatly from one person to another.

dementia
What Should I do? How Should I feel? mutal friend has HIV