Need Help

I was diagnosed with HIV when I was pregnant with my daughter who is now 6 yrs old. She is negative. Although I went on treatment for her then, I have been off meds and undetectable since. My husband, who I have been seperated from due to his unwillingness to accept has been in denial since the day we found out. He is diabetic has had 2 strokes in the last 2yrs and today,he has been unable to keep anything down for the last two weeks. He has wasted away down to nothing and I still can't get him to go see a doctor. How long can he go own like this? What would his condition be called. Although he has not been tested, it is obvious he has Aids. Is there anything I can do to help him.

Response from Dr. Horwath

He needs to be willing to go for help. I don't think that you can be of assistance with his illness if he isn't willing to get treatment. You can be present for him and provide comfort, but he is making it impossible to provide more substantial help.

too low
Immunity or not