Feb 9, 2006
i suffer from depression and am on 50mg zoloft but depression is still here even though panic attacks have stopped. Time for an increase?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Yes, the therapeutic range for most adults with depression is 100 - 200 mg per day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.