A word of encoragement

Dr. Horwath,

I just read the question you entitled: ":Suddenly SUPER depressed with HIV." I would be elated if you passed my e-mail or comments on to him, or even post it in your next release.

Whoever he has been talking to may not know any real long term survivors/progressors who have lived beyond his supposed timeframes. I got stuck in a medical institution with a dirty bloody needle in 1984 or 1985. I found out in 1990 that I was positive with a CD4 count of 400. I was devestated, but because of my faith and my use of herbs, here I am 22 years late strong and healthy and living live very happily. I just started meds February of 2004 with a CD4 cound of 16, and a viral load of 536,000! Yet, other than respiratory, non HIV related, I was healthy. So, he needs to know that medical science can only estimate timeframes, expectancies, and numbers. A healthy outlook, faith, and safe practices coupled with a healthy diet can possibly circumvent what he has heard. I am living proof of this, and my doctors were all amazed by my story. So, live and be will and Thrive!

Response from Dr. Horwath

Here, here!!

Depression, rates of success in treating
Ten years after protected sex