xanax and zoloft
Jan 6, 2006
XANAX LOSING ITS EFFECT NOW TAKING 2 MG PER DAY AND STILL HAVING PANIC ATTACKS. DOC JUST GAVE ME ZOLOFT, WILL ZOLOFT EVENTUALLY RID ME OF THIS HORRIBLE PANIC?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Zoloft is an excellent treatment for panic attacks and panic disorder. It sometimes requires a slow titration of the dose to reach an effective level.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.