xanax and zoloft
Jan 6, 2006
XANAX LOSING ITS EFFECT NOW TAKING 2 MG PER DAY AND STILL HAVING PANIC ATTACKS. DOC JUST GAVE ME ZOLOFT, WILL ZOLOFT EVENTUALLY RID ME OF THIS HORRIBLE PANIC?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Zoloft is an excellent treatment for panic attacks and panic disorder. It sometimes requires a slow titration of the dose to reach an effective level.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
- Can I Get HIV From Sanitary Pad?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.