follow up question
Jan 6, 2006
Hi, I wrote the post about the terrible panic and sensations caused by lexapro. Ive been on wellbutrin for 4 days now and now signs of any of this. If the wellbutrin is going to cause worsening anxiety would i have know by now? thanks
Response from Dr. Horwath
Weelbutrin is quite effective in treating depression. Some people experience anxiety or nervousness as a side effect. This can occur at low doses in people who are extremely sensitive to this effect, or at higher doses in others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.