mental problems and HIV
Jan 5, 2006
What are the most common mental problems that people with HIV face?
Response from Dr. Horwath
The most common mental disorders in people with HIV are anxiety and depression (much like the rest of the population).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.