Depakote Level For Bipolar Disorder Affecting Sustiva/Truvada Levels For HIV

I have been on Depakote and Seroquel for several years now for the treatment of Bipolar Disorder. Recently I began to run out of Depakote and knew I would not have the money for it for several days so instead of taking my usual 1000mg i took 500mg. I consistantly took my regularly scheduled dosages of Sustiva and Truvada and Seroquel. By the time I went to take the full dose depakote again with the seroquel, sustiva and truvada, i only got 3 hours of sleep and had to contact my Dr. to put me on clinozopam till I restabalized. Will my depakote levels falling subtheraputic make my sustiva/truvada levels do the same and cause resistance?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Depakote has no significant interaction with Sustiva or Truvada. Your falling Depakote levels should have no significant effect on these antiretrovirals and will not cause resistance.

Violence and depression + drugs
st johns wort