Nov 16, 2005
wont to know if prozac and quetiapine can be dangerous if taken together
| Response from Dr. Horwath
There is no reason to suspect a problematic drug interaction between fluoxetine (Prozac) and quetiapine (Seroquel).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have Genital Warts Does That Mean I Have Aids
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Masturbation?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Dried Blood?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Toothbrush?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Touching Sweat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.