Nov 16, 2005
wont to know if prozac and quetiapine can be dangerous if taken together
Response from Dr. Horwath
There is no reason to suspect a problematic drug interaction between fluoxetine (Prozac) and quetiapine (Seroquel).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.