Nov 16, 2005
Can body aches and othe symptoms com from anxiety? I'm a 26 year old woman. I've never had unprotected intercourse, but have had unprotected oral sex performed on me. One time I had it peformed on me after my first encounter of intercourse. I'm don't think his mouth was bleeding though, but all the same, i'm scared to death.
Response from Dr. Horwath
This is a very low risk sexual activity. Your aches and pains may well be from anxiety, but they are not due to HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Sore Testicles Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.