|can i change from lexapro to zoloft
Nov 10, 2005
can i just start taking zoloft by stopping lexapro the same day or is there a process to go through? i dont feel like lexapro is working as well as zoloft did when i was taking it.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
You can stop Lexapro, but it's better to wait 1 or 2 days before starting Zoloft. Also, the dose of Zoloft needs to be titrated up slowly, no more than 50 mg every 5 days. Of course, you should take prescription medicines like Zoloft under the supervision of an MD.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.