Spanish version of HIV Dementia Scale
Nov 2, 2005
Greetings Dr. Horwath,
Could you tell if there is a Spanish version of the HIV Dementia Scale that has been used with success? If so, where might I locate this.
Claudine Offer, MPH
Response from Dr. Horwath
I'm sorry, but I'm not aware of a Spanish version of this test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Oral Thrush Contagious Through Kissing
- Does A Contraceptive Pill Affect A Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.