long live

How can I live positively with the HIV virus if I realise my HIV positive status soon after infection?

Response from Dr. Horwath

It's important to educate yourself as much as possible about HIV and it's treatment. If you understand HIV infection better, you will see that we now have excellent treatments and ways of managing the health complications of HIV infection. You have many reasons to be positive and hopeful because people with HIV infection can often live very productive and active lives with the approprate medical care and treatment.

You can stay informed by reading information on and a variety of other HIV-related web sites.

Panic anxiety disorder
Desyrel or Zolof w/Sustiva