HIV & Gay men's domestic violence
Oct 31, 2005
I am HIV POZ and a survivor of gay men's domestic violence. I left my partner only recently and would like to know if there have been any articles written on the topic that I could read for support. MY ex-partner is an HIV NEG man.
Response from Dr. Horwath
There is an excellent web site which provides information and support on this important subject. It is managed by the Gay Men's Domestic Violence Project in Cambridge, Mass.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Genital Rubbing?
- Could White Tongue Be A Sign Of Ars
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.