I'm always depressed

I am a 20y/o homosexual african american male in college. The slightest failure seems to put me under in a gloomy state. Not to say that i'm suicidal,but i just don't care. I am prett focused but I have some many issues that I have suppresed and upsset about so many things i seems to want to break down. why am I always depresses,and is their anyway to get assistance for counseling?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Most colleges have a student health service, and many have a student counseling or mental service. I would advise consulting with a trained professional to evaluate your feeling of depression and advise you of the appropriate treatment.

behavior change in HIV positive person
anxiety or hiv infection?