Tired of Drugs

Its been about 1-1/2yrs or so since +, been taking Reyetaz, Norvir, and Ado something (big Orange Pill). All the tests, drugs, doctors visits (DeJesus), have been getting on my nerves. I'm tired/ depressed/anxious/stressed, that I have to take pills to live. I use to have a Cocaine problem as well. I'm sick and bored with it all. My doc is cool, but seems too busy (which is understandable) to talk like this to. I don't know what to do!!! If this is the life I have to live now, I don't want it!! Any advise??

Response from Dr. Horwath

Your boredom, hopelessness and desire to give up on treatment are signs of depression. You should get evaluated and treated for depression. You will likely find that your hopelessness and loss of interest resolve.

new to hiv so confussed
Street at VA Medical Cntr