Seizures blamed on AIDS/HIV
Aug 31, 2005
Diagnosed in 1991, then suddenly started having gran mal seizures in 1995. Every test administered comes back NORMAL, but the condition, is blamed on disease! I am 46 years old now. PLEASE give some answer and/or road to go down for an answer, if at all possible. THANK YOU, Roger
Response from Dr. Horwath
Seizures in persons with AIDS are usually caused by some complication like toxoplasmosis, meningitis, enecphalitis, CNS lymphoma or PML. However, there are also cases (like yourself) of people with HIV who have new onset seizures for which no other cause can be found.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.