Cant think and so forgetful

Doc please help me I suspect something is wrong with me. I cant seem to think and I am getting dumber every day even my ten year old niece can do much better than me.I am 32 yrs old and not on ARVs.I tried to use Ginkgo Biloba that was recommended top me by a GP but its not helping.I am also so forgetful.I forget words easily and I would go to the kitchen to fetch something and when I get there I cant remember what it was I went to fetch.

Response from Dr. Horwath

You should get evaluated for memory problems and other cognitive impairment. If the cognitive problem is serious, then you should talk to your HIV specialist about whether you are a candidate for ARVs. I have seen many patients with AIDS and serious memory problems improve dramatically after starting HAART. But you need proper evaluation and consultation with a doctor first.

How to get through
Zoloft and Facial muscular ticks and abnormalities