Devastated

Hi Doctor,

I was infected 5 months ago at 31 years of healtht life. I was wondering how long I will live after my diagnosis. I am starting to get depressed and I wake up in the middle of the night with panic attacks. Am I going to live with this for the rest of my life or this is just temporary while I accept the idea of being positive? I know that I need mental health support but is there something that I can try before I see my specialist? Thank you for your response

Response from Dr. Horwath

You are experiencing depression and panic attacks. Excellent treatments are avaialble for both of these conditions. You should consult a mental health professional, such as a psychologist or psychiatrist, for an evaluation and treatment recommendation. There is no reason to wait any longer.

Bodybuilding Supplements Affect on Viral Load
new diagnosis