Bodybuilding Supplements Affect on Viral Load
Aug 31, 2005
Dear Dr. Horwath:
I was diagnosed HIV+ in 2003. I am 42 years old and have a CD4 of 800 and an undetectable viral load thanks to Combivir and Viramune. I have been weight training for two years now and workout in the gym 4 to 5 days a week. Now for my question: Is there a negative effect of bodybuilding supplements like Creatine, Celltech, etc. on the viral load?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Not to my knowledge.
However, anabolic steroids can be quite dangerous.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Night Sweats Mean I Have AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.