Is there any hiv + website to meet people?

Dear Doc. I`m not sure if this is the right place to submit such a question but I`d love to meet someone seropositive as me. So I wonder if there is any place on the web to contact other people in the same condition. Nowadays I`m suffering from depression, isolation is the worst thing that has happened to me. I am 29 and I really believe that I need to meet a positive guy. Because I`ve learned from experience that when I say my positive status to other people they get scared and run away. Thanks in advance for taking the time on answering our question. King Regards Sebastian.

Response from Dr. Horwath

I don't know of such a website, but you may have some success with an HIV support group or one of the other organizations that provides information and support, such as GMHC. (http://www.gmhc.org)

HIV & Remeron
HIV and Psychosis