HIV & Remeron
Aug 31, 2005
Is it safe to take remeron with HIV medications(Kaletra)?
Response from Dr. Horwath
There are no studies of the combination of Remeron with Kaletra. However, I've treated several patients on both drugs with no problems.
The safest approach is to start the Remeron at a low dose and increase the dose slowly unitl you get the desired improvement.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Rubbing Vagina?
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.