HIV & Remeron
Aug 31, 2005
Is it safe to take remeron with HIV medications(Kaletra)?
Response from Dr. Horwath
There are no studies of the combination of Remeron with Kaletra. However, I've treated several patients on both drugs with no problems.
The safest approach is to start the Remeron at a low dose and increase the dose slowly unitl you get the desired improvement.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Have Hiv And Not Dying From Aids?
- Low White Count And Hiv Negative
- Do Most Plastic Surgeons Do Hiv Testing When Doing A Breast Enlargement?
- What Does The Drug Morphine Do To People With Hepatitis C?
- How Many Days After Having Sex Should I Test For Hiv?
- Can You Get The Hiv Virus From Drinking Out The Same Cup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.