HIV & Remeron
Aug 31, 2005
Is it safe to take remeron with HIV medications(Kaletra)?
Response from Dr. Horwath
There are no studies of the combination of Remeron with Kaletra. However, I've treated several patients on both drugs with no problems.
The safest approach is to start the Remeron at a low dose and increase the dose slowly unitl you get the desired improvement.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Can Thrush Cause You To Clear Your Throat A Lot?
- Has Any Case Been Detected Hiv After 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.