how do I discuss blunder with spouse?????

You have no doubt received my earlier email about a one-time unprotected hetero-intercourse... I'm having a very intense struggle with how to to handle this incident with my wife. I'm ashamed and completely beside myself as to how to deal with the guilt, remorse, and other general feelings of I'm such a sh_t! I love her soo much and she is a very wonderful person- having a hard time believing she deserves me after my f-up. I have a test tomorrow, if they can get me in, can you please shed some advice on talking about this with her or shold I wait until the results are in before discussing??? Your opinion is desperately needed. THX

Response from Dr. Horwath

You should wait until you get the test results before you discuss it because the results will make a huge difference as to what you say.

As for confessing to your behavior, if you've decided to do so, then you need to be prepared for the consequences, which may include a loss of trust and possibly a break-up of your marriage.

Celexa and HIV
What next?