will remeron make me gain weight
Aug 31, 2005
I take 15 mg of Remeron per day. How likely is it that it will cause me to gain weight and feel more hungry?
Response from Dr. Horwath
Weight gain and increased appetite are common side effects of Remeron (mirtazapine).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Buffalo Hump Lipo
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Which Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- What Are The Chances Of Catching Hiv From An Infected Person?
- What Does It Mean When People Get Thrush On Their Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.