How can I tell my best friend?
Aug 31, 2005
I've been living with the virus for 10 months now and I haven't told my closest friend only my 2 sisters but they don't believe me.
Response from Dr. Horwath
If your closest friend is someone you trust and can count upon to keep this information confidential, then you should consider talking about it. It's important to have someone who is close to you to talk to and to seek emotional support from when you need it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.