Soft bipolar and meds

My doctor just took me off crixivan and put me on reyetazar/norvir. Since then (4 days) i've become depressed and feel very scattered. I am bipolar II and tend to be very sensitive to substances. He took me off the crixivan because of a rise in cholesteral. Can you suggest any other combinations that have a lower risk factor for depression or anxiety. Thanks R

Response from Dr. Horwath

Depression occurs in about 2% of people taking Reyataz, which is probably not enough to attribute the cause to this drug.

Also, depression for several days can result from a variety of causes. I wouldn't suggest giving up on this treatment unless the depression is persistent and causes you significant problems. See if you can get through this with the help of your doctor and other people involved in your treatment.

dexadrine
dealing with everything, but want to deal better. HELP!