Wont have sex with me but with others
Jul 24, 2005
My boyfriend, told me abotu 8 months ago he was HIV +, since then we have not had sex, but I have recently found out that he is having sex with others. When confronted he says he loves me so much he doesnt want to infect me. Should I buy that?
Response from Dr. Horwath
It's a pretty thin rationalization. Just take a look at it: "I have sex with others because I love you. " Completely absurd. Don't buy it for a second.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.