Anxiety from nerve damage?

I have a history of anxiety in public places and driving on the highway. But I managed to work through it and it seemed to just go away. However, since I was diagnosed with HIV it has become a problem again. I'm taking buspirone and that seems to help. I'm not sure that just an HIV diagnosis has brought it back? Two years ago I went through 6 weeks of daily antibiotic infusion. The last two weeks I experienced several migranes and ringing in my ears. Is it possible that this could be the cause of my anxiety returning, or is it just dealing with an HIV diagnosis?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Some antibiotics can cause adverse effects on hearing, but I'm not aware of any antibiotics that cause anxiety as a side effect.

Anxiety due to an HIV diagnosis, on the other hand, is extremely common. This is especially likely at times of stress, like first learning of the HIV diagnosis, developing medical complications, requiring medical treatment (like IV antibiotics). These are all stressful events and can easily make anxiety worse for a time.

DEPRESSION ALL TIME
lithium & hiv