bipolar with psychosis and HIV

Im bi-polar with psychosis and just told that Im poz. Ive had no insurance for over a year and can't seem to get help from anyone. Is the mixture of the two problems going to make things worst for me? I keep hearing stress makes the immune system worst; do i need to be more worried now?

Response from Dr. Horwath

Treating bipolar disorder and HIV can pose some challenges, but these two illness can be managed safely at the same time. You will need to inform all of the physicians (psychiatrist, infectious disease specialist, etc.) of your other diagnoses and any medications you take prescribed by another doctor. You will do best if your doctors periodically speak to one another to make joint decisions about the best course of treatment. Keeping them informed and communicating with one another will be the surest way to get safe and appropriate treatment.

Where did I get this
Anxiety Attacks