SO SCARED about HIV-only 15-at the point of severe depression!

i am 15 and 5 weeks ago i had drunken protected sex with a 14 yr old virgin (i dint know her very well). I am worried because i have now got genital herpes and i have remembered that i 'fingered' her with a cut finger (done an hour previous). I have been feeling a bit lousy, had a v. slight sore throat,a bit of a cough(nothing major) slight headache, slight nausia, an ulca on my tongue and now my tonge looks a bit white (but there are no lesions) and i think i have fatigue around 5 weeks after contact. Apart from the tongue, these symptoms are on and off. I keep checking my lymph nodes and never know if they're swollen. I cry a lot and spend all my time at school worrying. I love my family so much and can't sleep! If i am positive and told my parents, i no they would go very angry at me and my mum wud be suicidal. Its 5 weeks since contact and i want 2 get tested-is this suitable time to get accurate results?? im so scared and worried!!!!!! It is terrible weather but even if this caused some symptoms this does not explain th herpes from a virgin and the tongue.

plz help me-wots the chance of having HIV or even AIDS from this contact bearing in mind it was a fresh cut. I try and comfort myself by saying wots the chance of a 14yr old female virgin having HIV/AIDS-but i also think ye, but wot r the chances of her having gen.herpes. IM SO SCARED!!

thank you

Response from Dr. Horwath

Most of the symptoms you describe do not occur so soon after an exposure. This is an excellent time to be tested, and being tested is the only way to resolve your concerns.

Recently Diagnosed
AIDS, Depression, & Stress