Should I worry that my whole family may be infected?

I had unprotected sex about 5 years ago with a man of unknown HIV status. I am now married and have been with my current partner almost 5 years. We have a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 month old. I worry all the time that my oldest daughter could be infected. She has had cellulitis and pneumonia so far. Her Dr. tells me that these are completely normal childhood illnesses (Please not that she has asthma) It just seems to me like she is sick all the time and she has dark circles under her eyes. The last couple of weeks, she is really cranky and seems really tired. My husband, my baby and I don't have any symptoms or signs other than that my husband is tired a lot but he always has been since he was young but I really worry (I was diagnosed 4 years ago with OCD which could be the cause of this worry)I know you are going to say get tested but my OCD makes it extremely difficult for me. I take panic attacks at the very thought....what do you think? Does is sound like I should be worried?

Response from Dr. Horwath

The only way to resolve your worries is to get tested. You are experiencing anxiety and obsessions each time your daughter has a normal childhood illness. If you want relief, get tested and get treatment for your OCD.

Very Confused, please help
Pregnant - never tested - worried