Thanks for good advice

I don't have a question but I do have thanks to offer you for your advice to my Grief and Secrecy questions, posted back in November 2003.

I have been attending grief counselling and am very grateful for the space to freely talk about my 'taboo' relationship and the death of my married lover.

And, though it was a bit complicated and it took some time, I sorted out a way to fairly privately contact my lover's wife regarding the possibility that she might be positive.

The letter sent, I feel a great relief.

Again, many thanks for some advice that was difficult for me to hear and important for me to take...

Response from Dr. Horwath

You're welcome, and I'm happy to hear that we could be of help.

Testing question
five years since exposure, but still worried