Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Mental Health and HIVMental Health and HIV

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks for good advice
Feb 19, 2005

I don't have a question but I do have thanks to offer you for your advice to my Grief and Secrecy questions, posted back in November 2003.

I have been attending grief counselling and am very grateful for the space to freely talk about my 'taboo' relationship and the death of my married lover.

And, though it was a bit complicated and it took some time, I sorted out a way to fairly privately contact my lover's wife regarding the possibility that she might be positive.

The letter sent, I feel a great relief.

Again, many thanks for some advice that was difficult for me to hear and important for me to take...

Response from Dr. Horwath

You're welcome, and I'm happy to hear that we could be of help.

Previous
Testing question
Next
five years since exposure, but still worried

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.