Feb 19, 2005
i have been sexually active w/o condoms and was recently treated for gonarea. i am scared to be tested for hiv/aids! how should i handle this?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
Second, you need to get an HIV antibody test. It is the best way to screen for HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Herpes Symptoms Show Up?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Groups Of People Are Affected By Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.