getting a man aroused enough to take viagra
Feb 15, 2005
i am 41 my boyfriend is 57 he has low testosterone and is on viagra. how do i get him interested enough in having sex to take a pill this is becoming a real problem for me as i am very sexually attracted to him and would like sex more then once every 2 months and would like to have him initiate it at times
Response from Dr. Horwath
I assume your partner has low testosterone due to HIV. If so, his doctor can treat him with testosterone replacement therapy. That should help to improve his interest in sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.