getting a man aroused enough to take viagra
Feb 15, 2005
i am 41 my boyfriend is 57 he has low testosterone and is on viagra. how do i get him interested enough in having sex to take a pill this is becoming a real problem for me as i am very sexually attracted to him and would like sex more then once every 2 months and would like to have him initiate it at times
Response from Dr. Horwath
I assume your partner has low testosterone due to HIV. If so, his doctor can treat him with testosterone replacement therapy. That should help to improve his interest in sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.