The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Mental Health and HIVMental Health and HIV
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

getting a man aroused enough to take viagra

Feb 15, 2005

i am 41 my boyfriend is 57 he has low testosterone and is on viagra. how do i get him interested enough in having sex to take a pill this is becoming a real problem for me as i am very sexually attracted to him and would like sex more then once every 2 months and would like to have him initiate it at times

Response from Dr. Horwath

I assume your partner has low testosterone due to HIV. If so, his doctor can treat him with testosterone replacement therapy. That should help to improve his interest in sex.

Unsafe sex
swollen glands

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint