Feb 15, 2005
I had bronchitis last week. Most symptoms have gone, except the coughing from junk in my chest.
My labs were all great at my last trip to the doctor.
My question is how worried should I be about this turning into some form of pneumonia? I had the pneumo-vax shot (or whatever it is called) about three years ago. SHould I be concerned?
| Response from Dr. Horwath
If the cough persists or you develop other symptoms (like fever, chills, chest pain), then you should consult your doctor immediately.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Should I Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.