|Rate of HIV Infection in children
Feb 14, 2005
I would like to know the rate at which children between the ages of 5 and 12 years have been infected with HIV over the past five (5) years.
| Response from Dr. Horwath
I don't know. Try looking it up on the website for the Centers for Disease Control. They keep statistics on rates of infection in different groups.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.