Rate of HIV Infection in children
Feb 14, 2005
I would like to know the rate at which children between the ages of 5 and 12 years have been infected with HIV over the past five (5) years.
Response from Dr. Horwath
I don't know. Try looking it up on the website for the Centers for Disease Control. They keep statistics on rates of infection in different groups.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dermatitis Peripheral Neuropathy
- Does Aloe Vera Really Help Hepatitis C?
- How Long After Being Exposed To Hiv Does It Take To Show In Testing?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- Tongue Thrush Medications Over The Counter
- What Happens If You Have Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman On Her Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.