aids and schizophrenia
Feb 14, 2005
Response from Dr. Horwath
You should not have problems with drug interactions with this combination. However, you may wish to ask your psychiatrist why you need both Geodon and Symbyax. This is a combination of 2 different antipsychotic medications. Generally, taking 2 of these drugs is not necessary.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
- Cause Of Burning Skin Sensation
- Does Every Immunosuppression Make Hiv Test Not Accurate?
- Fingering And Using Saliva And Vaginal Secretions For Hand Job
- Hiv Risk Rubbing Penis With Slight Penetration
- Life Expectancy Of Hiv Postive Person Without Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.